i've been inspired by the lovely mackenzie to start a "101 in 1001".
i have 1001 days to do 101 things.
end date: september 29, 2015.
wish me luck. :)
2. Inspire someone to write a list of their own.
3. Move into my own apartment.
4. Buy an amazing piece of furniture.
5. Invest in classic wardrobe pieces. (in progress)
6. Go to New York.
7. Redesign my blog to make it a reflection of my personal style. (in progress)
8. Invest in blog business cards.
10. Be able to better define my aesthetic, in both fashion and interior design.
12. Throw my first dinner party.
13. Finish my gallery wall.
14. Learn a new skill.
15. Invest in a classic handbag.
17. Have my apartment published on a blog.
18. Buy a new computer.
20. DIY something found on Pinterest.
21. Read 100 new books. (30/100)
22. See 20 new movies. (7/20)
23. Send fifty handwritten notes.
24. Learn to eat with chopsticks.
25. Go on a road trip.
26. Organize my iTunes.
27. Visit a city I've never been before.
28. Take a trip out of the country.
29. Visit a friend, just because.
30. Invest in nice bedding.
31. Connect with ten blogging friends in person. (1/10, daryl)
32. Throw out twenty things and do not replace them. (5/10)
33. Stick to a workout plan.
34. Make an address book with contact information for family and friends.
35. Send out Christmas cards one year.
36. Take a friend on a trip.
38. Wear a dress/skirt every day for a month.
39. Ride a motorcycle.
40. Discover ten new favorite restaurants.
41. Try acupuncture.
42. Take a self-defense class.
43. Buy and frame my first piece of original art.
44. Buy someone a gift they have been wanting but could not afford.
46. Save money for a new car.
47. Find my best beauty routine.
48. Take a cooking lesson.
49. Invest in a few basic cookbooks.
50. Invest in ten beautiful coffee table books. (2/10)
51. Spend a day with my dad.
52. Visit at least two more states.
53. Learn to budget.
54. Make ten recipes off of Pinterest. (3/10)
56. Get an iPad.
57. Prepare a meal using ingredients bought at a farmers' market.
58. Send someone flowers out of the blue.
60. Read every Jane Austen novel.
61. Learn calligraphy.
62. Get a facial.
63. Go see a concert.
64. Get a massage.
65. Find the perfect bed frame and head board.
66. Go to the snow.
67. Buy a pretty bicycle.
68. Take a trapeze lesson.
70. Find the perfect eyeglasses.
71. Go camping.
72. Revitalize one piece of furniture.
73. Turn my recipes into a book.
74. Find my signature scent.
75. Throw a surprise party for a friend.
76. Find the perfect red dress.
77. Grow out my hair.
78. Find a beauty and skincare regimen that works for me.
79. Go zip lining.
81. Eat the recommended serving of vegetables every day for one week.
82. See ten so-called classic films.
83. Schedule appointments with doctor, dentist, etc. and go at least once per year.
84. Invest in a great pair of boots.
85. Have a picnic.
87. See a double feature.
88. Take a dance class.
89. Go back to Catalina.
90. Upgrade to a DSLR camera.
91. Try five new foods.
92. Paint my room a color I love.
93. Do a 30 for 30 challenge.
95. See five Audrey Hepburn films.
96. Post an outfit of the day of my blog.
97. Find my calling.
98. Go skydiving.
100. Learn to do a sock bun.
101. Put $10 into savings for every goal accomplished.